November 30, 2021
- GAME Traffic & Contracting
$30 to $35 per hour
Driver licence, Flexible / rotating rosters, Police check, Regular drug & alcohol tests, Weekend and after hours work required, White card
Trade - Building and Construction
GAME Traffic & Contracting are experiencing high demand for TMA Operators and are looking for experienced TMA Drivers to work across Central, North and North East Victoria.
Skills, qualifications and industry experience needed to fulfil this position:
- A Medium or Heavy Rigid Licence
- Valid Victorian Traffic Tickets
- 6-12 months experience in Traffic Management
- White Card (or equivalent)
- Effective communication skills on 2 way radio
- TMA experience working on Freeways/Highways will guarantee you an interview!
Personal qualities we are looking for in our new TMA drivers:
- Safety is your number one priority
- Looks out for your team and others on the worksite
- Enjoy providing great customer service
- Hard working, team player
- Alert and always on the ball
- Can solve problems on the job as needed and confident to seek guidance from others if needed
- Trustworthy and respectful towards all others.
The opportunity to complete your TMA Operator qualifications will be available to staff who successfully complete 12 months employment with GAME.
For more information about these positions please contact Ashleigh Power on (03) 5832 8225 or email email@example.com
All applications must be submitted via our website at http://www.game.org.au/working-at-game/
Please submit your resume including copies of current drivers licence and all relevant qualifications.
Please note: Employment will be subject to a Pre-Employment Medical including a Drug and Alcohol Screen.
We may also require candidates to complete a National Police Check.
This Job does not have any attachments.