December 1, 2021
Junior Project Manager
- CPE Construction
N/A Annual Salary
Driver licence, White card
Trade - Building and Construction
CPE Construction has been established in Cobram, Victoria for over 30 years. The business has developed a reputation for successful delivery of the following services:
• Fabrication and erection of quality structural steel.
• Roof plumbing.
• Commercial and industrial construction.
• Retail sales in roof and steel products.
Due to the growth of the company an opportunity exists for a Junior Project Manager to join our team. Opportunities will be on offer for the successful candidate to work with our experienced professionals.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to-
• Completing and submitting tenders (including preparing material take-off's and estimates)
• Managing procurement of materials, plant, equipment and subcontractors
• Compile and implement project plans (OHS, QA etc.) including:
o Steel fabrication and erection
o Roofing and cladding
• Administering and managing contract and subcontract works including:
o Financial – compile and submit progress claims, variations, job forecasts, invoice approvals, supplier and subcontractor payments etc.
o Programme – manage projects to meet deadlines
• Attending sites to ensure works are progressing on time and to a high level of quality
• Effective communication with all stakeholders and personnel to successfully deliver projects
The following skills and attributes will be essential in conducting this role:
• A passion for a career in construction and project management
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Current drivers’ licence
• Efficient use of Microsoft suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
• Willingness to learn and apply new skills
• Strong administration skills with an eye for detail