June 28, 2021
- CPE Construction
N/A Annual Salary
Driver licence, Forklift licence, White card
Trade - Building and Construction
CPE Construction is a regionally based construction company located in Cobram.
We specialise in-
- Construction and Project Management
- Steel Fabrication and erection
- Roofing and Cladding
- Roofing and Steel retail sales
CPE Construction prides itself on getting it right. We can be relied on to do what we say we will do when we say we will do it and every person in our team works towards this.
Our Values and Behaviours
1. We put Safety First- No task is so important or urgent that we compromise the safety of ourselves or others
2. Team work and supporting each other - CPE is a Great Place to work.
3. Exceeding customer expectations - CPE is easy to do business with.
4. Accuracy and accountability- CPE has a highly skilled & trained workforce who produce high quality work.
5. Professionalism and conduct- We are proud to represent CPE and value their reputation
This role is responsible for performing tasks involving physical labour, operate hand and power tools of all types, assist tradesmen as required, preparation and painting of fabricated steel items.
Key Responsibilities, Activities and Duties
• Ensure all tasks are completed within the relevant safety guidelines, keeping the safety of yourselves and others in mind at all times
• Carryout fabrication and erection of steel structures Australia wide
• Mentor apprentices
• Ensure daily tasks are brought to conclusion with good time management
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and demonstrate CPE Values at all times
• Honest and trustworthy
• Flexible and adaptable to changing work environments
• Level headed under pressure
• Can do, no fuss attitude to achieving agreed outcomes
• Be able to lead by example
Key Selection Criteria
• Commitment to CPE Construction Values
• Boiler making / Structural Fabrication trade certificate
• Ability to assist other team members
• Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as work as an effective team member
• Physically capable of performing heavy manual handling tasks
• Ability to follow instructions and work procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers and management
• Current class C drivers’ licence
• OH&S general induction card for construction work (white card)
Preferred (but not essential) License and Qualifications
• Forklift license
• Dogman ticket
• Elevated work platform ticket
• Working at heights ticket
• Excellent understanding of OH&S requirements for commercial and domestic construction fields