June 30, 2021
- Trevaskis Engineering
N/A Annual Salary
Driver licence, Forklift licence
Trevaskis Engineering has been in business since 1959 serving many organisations both large and small across a wide range of industries. We have a commitment to developing lasting business relationships with all our customers.
To achieve this, Trevaskis Engineering strive to:
• Have a highly skilled, passionate, professional and dedicated workforce.
• Provide customer satisfaction through a commitment to quality and service.
• Operate in an honest, consistent reliable and friendly manner.
• Provide engineering solutions at competitive prices.
• Maintain leading edge technology so that accurate and efficient manufacturing outcomes are achieved.
Occupational Health & Safety
• Promote and maintain a safe working environment
• Assist in implementing safety strategies
• Liaise with site safety committee
Assist Production & Purchasing Office
• Loading and un loading of Trucks
• Checking inwards goods for quality and quantity
• Report inwards good discrepancies
• Stocking and labelling inwards goods
• Assisting with stock take
• Picking materials and components for jobs
• Assisting purchasing manager with maintaining store
• Assist with deburring laser cut goods
• Stock levels monitored throughout the factory
• Filling in for Purchasing Manager when they are on leave
• Assisting Production Manager as directed
• Maintain offcuts
Packing finished goods
• Filling in for Dispatch coordinator when they are away
• Counting of finished goods
• Packages are labelled clearly
• Goods are packaged, wrapped and loaded in a professional, secure and safe manner
• Deliver Jobs as required
• General Housekeeping & Assisting production
• Sweeping floors when required
• Turning off lights and locking doors at the end of each day.
• Maintaining yard so it is neat & tidy
• Maintain Nissan ute so they are neat and tidy, fuelled and oil checked
• Maintain fork lifts (Gas, Check oil etc)
• Assist production staff as require
• Manual drivers licence and driving experience essential
• Fork lift licence and driving experience essential
• Basic computer skills
The right candidate will have a good work ethic, a can do attitude and is proactive.